08.02.2020 – 15.03.2020
Unlimited skiing fun at up to 2,960 m altitude in the ski area Grossglockner/Heiligenblut. Breathe clear mountain air and enjoy the peacefulness on a romantic winter hike in the Hohe Tauern National Park. Also experience the unique winter idyll on the cross-country ski tracks around Heiligenblut. Plenty of options for relaxing and recharhing your batteries are available in our spacious sauna world “Thermarium”.
- 3 nights incl. breakfast buffet, afternoon snack, 4-course menu with selections in the evening
- 4 days ski pass Grossglockner/Heiligenblut
- choice of one snowshoe walk with a National Park Ranger on Tuesday and one ski race on Thursday
- Use of our spacious sauna world daily from 15:00 to 20:00
- Carport for 1 passenger car
- This offer is only valid for 3 nights, but can be extended or reduced on request.
- Arrivals and departures possible daily.
- Children’s discounts depending on age and category.